Welcome to the Complete EDM Production course. With over 10 hours of online training, articles, tips and practical steps you can follow, this is the most comprehensive EDM production course available online right now.
Save yourself months of going through low quality YouTube tutorials and get all the information you need in one place. Ask questions, get answers, and make suggestions for new videos that you would like to see added to the course.
We’ll cover the basics like audio and midi, loops and samples, various software, plugins. We’ll also dive into sound design, using synths, arrangement, workflow, mixing, mastering and how to tap into your creativity.
The track used in this course is produced in Ableton Live, please don’t worry. Everything shown in this course can be applied using whatever software you use including Logic Pro, Cubase, Reaper, Pro-Tools, Reason or any other DAW you may use.
Go From Beginner EDM Producer to Advanced.
You’ll go from beginner to advanced quickly and learn how to be confident in your production skills while enjoying the entire process.
The course is very easy to follow and everything is explained in full detail without being boring or difficult to understand.
By the end of the course, you will have developed an idea for a new track, setup your digital audio workstation (DAW), completed your arrangement, and mixed and mastered it to perfection.
Inside the course you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid common mistakes that make many beginners want to quit producing music
- Generate tons of ideas for new tracks at any time
- Properly analyze tracks from professional producers
- Use reference tracks to make your own tracks sound amazing
- Make arrangements that are catchy and radio friendly
- Create interesting and powerful breakdowns, buildups and drops
- Design sounds that work together
- Use samples and presets so you can produce more music fast
- Use EQ, compression, reverb, delay, limiting, distortion, tape saturation, layering and more
- Mix and master your tracks to a professional level
- And much much more!
All the tools and plugins used in the course are completely free. No need for expensive plugins, software or gear.
You’ll also get
- Lifetime access to the course
- The best support and all your questions answered
- Udemy certificate of completion for download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” money back guarantee
- Fully mixed and mastered Ableton Live Project
- Complete construction kit including sounds, samples, and Sylenth1 presets.
Enroll today to become a professional EDM producer.
What you’ll learn
- Produce your own EDM track from scratch or from a construction kit.
- Upgrade your EDM production skills to get signed and get more followers
- Make your tracks sound professional with mixing and mastering
- Create catchy arrangements, buildups, drops, intros and more.
- Learn how to start and finish new tracks quickly and easily.
- Learn how to design and recreate sounds in a synthesizer.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No experience required.
- Suitable for music producers and EDM producers of all levels and all genres.
- No special gear, plugins, or software required.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner EDM producers or musicians looking to learn how to produce their own music
- Intermediate EDM producers looking to upgrade their EDM production, mixing and mastering skills.
- Advanced EDM producers looking for to fill gaps in their workflow, pick up new tips and inspiration.
|What Is EDM?||00:00:00|
|What You Need To Get Started||00:00:00|
|Background Information (For Beginners)|
|What is a DAW? The Digital Audio Workstation||00:00:00|
|List of DAWs You Can Use (PDF Download)||00:00:00|
|Loops and Samples||00:00:00|
|What is a Virtual Instrument?||00:00:00|
|What are Plugins?||00:00:00|
|Get to Know Your DAW||00:00:00|
|How to Determine and Develop Your Style and Genre||00:00:00|
|How To Determine Your Style and Genre (PDF Download)||00:00:00|
|Audio and Midi||00:00:00|
|How To Install & Use Plugins||00:00:00|
|How To Use The Samples & Ableton Live Project||00:00:00|
|Download Construction Kit & Ableton Live Project||00:00:00|
|Finished Song File||00:00:00|
|Course Structure and Objectives||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – The Arpeggiator (ARP)||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Piano||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Sine Wave Trick (Beginner Friendly)||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Piano & ARP Tweaks||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Sub Bass||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Creating Bass Sliding Notes and Funky Transitions||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Drop Bass||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Drop Bass Tuning||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – The Lead||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Tweaking the Lead||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Lead Support||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Strings/Pads||00:00:00|
|Sound Design – Plucks & Chords||00:00:00|
|Sample Selection – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Workflow and Project Organization|
|Instrument Grouping and Color Coding||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Reverb – Hall Reverb||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Reverb – Drum Reverb||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Reverb – Long Reverb||00:00:00|
|How to Start and Finish Tracks Super Fast||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Sidechain Compression (The EDM Pumping Effect)||00:00:00|
|The First Drop (Chorus)||00:00:00|
|The First Drop – Tweaking Volumes||00:00:00|
|Breakdown & Buildup||00:00:00|
|The Second Drop||00:00:00|
|Mixing The Drums|
|Using and Analyzing a Reference Track||00:00:00|
|The Kick Drum EQ||00:00:00|
|The Kick Drum Compression||00:00:00|
|The Kick Drum Distortion||00:00:00|
|The Kick Drum Limiting||00:00:00|
|Clap & Snare||00:00:00|
|Drum Group Mixing: Compression||00:00:00|
|Drum Group Mixing: EQ||00:00:00|
|Drum Group Mixing: Distortion and Limiting||00:00:00|
|Mixing The Bass|
|Sub Bass EQ||00:00:00|
|Sub Bass: Parallel Processing||00:00:00|
|Distorted Bass: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Distorted Bass: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Mixing Synths & Keyboards|
|Mixing The Effects|
|Wooosh Noise Effects||00:00:00|
|Reverb & Delay|
|Applying & Automating Reverb||00:00:00|
|Making Your Reverbs Sound Awesome||00:00:00|
|Stereo Width (Mono and Stereo Balance)||00:00:00|
|Making Tweaks and Adjustments||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Mastering||00:00:00|
|Exporting Your Track for Mastering||00:00:00|
|Making Your Track Wide||00:00:00|
|Multiband Compression – What Is It and How Do You Use It?||00:00:00|
|Multiband Compression – Low Frequencies||00:00:00|
|Multiband Compression – Mid Frequencies||00:00:00|
|Multiband Compression – High Frequencies||00:00:00|
|Controlling Peaks for Maximum Loudness||00:00:00|
|Limiting – The Final Step||00:00:00|
|EDM Frequency Balance||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.