The Complete EDM Production Course
Welcome to the ultimate EDM production course. With over 10 hours of online training, articles, tips, and practical steps you can follow, this is the most comprehensive EDM production course available on Udemy and possibly anywhere online.
Save yourself months of going through low-quality YouTube tutorials and get all the information you need in one place. Ask questions, get answers, and make suggestions for new videos that you would like to see added to the course.
We’ll cover the basics like audio and midi, loops and samples, various software, plugins. We’ll also dive into sound design, using synths, arrangement, workflow, mixing, mastering, and how to tap into your creativity.
The track used in this course is produced in Ableton Live, please don’t worry. Everything shown in this course can be applied using whatever software you use including Logic Pro, Cubase, Reaper, Pro-Tools, Reason or any other DAW you may use.
Go From Beginner EDM Producer to Advanced.
You’ll go from beginner to advanced quickly and learn how to be confident in your production skills while enjoying the entire process.
The course is very easy to follow and everything is explained in full detail without being boring or difficult to understand.
By the end of the course, you will have developed an idea for a new track, setup your digital audio workstation (DAW), completed your arrangement, and mixed and mastered it to perfection.
Inside the course you’ll learn how to:
- Avoid common mistakes that make many beginners want to quit producing music
- Generate tons of ideas for new tracks at any time
- Properly analyze tracks from professional producers
- Use reference tracks to make your own tracks sound amazing
- Make arrangements that are catchy and radio friendly
- Create interesting and powerful breakdowns, buildups and drops
- Design sounds that work together
- Use samples and presets so you can produce more music fast
- Use EQ, compression, reverb, delay, limiting, distortion, tape saturation, layering and more
- Mix and master your tracks to a professional level
- And much much more!
All the tools and plugins used in the course are completely free. No need for expensive plugins, software or gear.
You’ll also get
- Lifetime access to the course
- The best support and all your questions answered
- Udemy certificate of completion for download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” money back guarantee
- Fully mixed and mastered Ableton Live Project
- Complete construction kit including sounds, samples, and Sylenth1 presets.
Enroll today to become a professional EDM producer.
What Will I Learn?
- Produce your own EDM track from scratch or from a construction kit
- Make your tracks sound professional with mixing and mastering
- Learn how to start and finish new tracks quickly and easily
- Upgrade your EDM production skills to get signed and get more followers
- Create catchy arrangements, buildups, drops, intros, and more
- Learn how to design and recreate sounds in a synthesizer