MIX & MASTER YOUR TRACKS LIKE A PRO FOR $9
You just signed up for one of the most useful free courses for finishing arrangements, and now you need the skills to transform your arrangements into finished tracks that match the big boys.
This is NOT just another mixing & mastering course like the ones you're used to watching. This is years of experience, research, trial and error, and knowledge delievered in the most straight-forward and practical way.
Learn why and how to use things like EQ, compression, distortion, reverb, delay and everything in between.
Learn how to develop a workflow that will allow you to finish tracks faster than ever before.
It's time to end all the confusion about mixing and mastering electronic dance music. This course hold nothing back and will give you all the "secrets" the pros want to keep to themselves.
No matter what genre of electronic music you produce, this course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to be a successful and professional producer.
What Does This Course Cover?
Topics covered in the course include:
- Project and arrangement setup to help maximize your workflow
- Mix buss processing to drastically speed up the mixing process.
- Send/return channel setup to keep things organized and save CPU power.
- Vocal tuning and mixing to help you get luch, full sounding vocals that leave an impression.
- Automation and creative mixing techniques to set you apart from other producers.
- Parallel compression and processing to add power, clarity and attitude to your mixes.
- Beginner and advanced EQ, compression, reverb, and delay techniques delivered in way that will not leave you confused.
- Professional mastering so you can get your tracks as loud and polished as the big boys.
- much much more…
- Over 8 hours of high quality video content in total
MIX & MASTER YOUR TRACKS
LIKE A PRO FOR $19
- Get Lifetime Access To This Course
- Watch Your Course Online Anytime, Anywhere
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked.
Thank you for making this course. There is so much value packed in here and all clear and straight to the point. If anyone is on the fence about taking this course I recommend you take it - Fuad takes you through Mixing and Mastering with a very easy to learn style; and it's thorough. Very well done. Oh and like he mentioned even if you use a different DAW than Ableton (I'm using Bitwig for example) or are not trying to make a Deep House track it doesn't matter - the concepts and workflow will apply to other music genres/sub-genres and are going to save you so much time. Best course I've ever taken.
Copyright 2021 Beat Tweaks