Forget all the talk that says you can only boost or cut 3dbs here and there and that you shouldn’t do this or that when to comes to mastering. In this course I’ll be showing you how to do what it takes to transform a well produced, yet cold, lifeless mix into a hit ready for the airwaves.
Mastering is not some dark, mysterious art, it’s a learning process and takes experience and knowledge of the tools and techniques you have at your disposal. There’s no need for expensive gear and fancy hardware, everything you need is inside your computer.
What are the requirements?
- Headphones with good bass frequency response or studio monitors
- Pen and Paper
- Digital Audio Workstation (Live, logic, Protools, etc…)
- High quality mastering plugins
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course you will be able to professionally master your next synth/electro pop hit
- Learn to inject analog style and flavor into your cold mixes
- Learn to create warmth, depth, clarity and punch during mastering
- Learn proper listening techniques and logical mastering chains
What is the target audience?
- Recording artists
- Mastering engineers
- Electronic music producers